Notice is hereby given that the Village of Dieterich, Illinois, Board of Zoning Appeals and Planning will hold a Public Hearing on May 26, 2020 at 6:00 p.m., at Dieterich Kluthe Civic Center, 102 W. Virginia Street, Dieterich, Illinois, for the purpose of considering the following matters:
- Proposed Text Amendment to Village of Dieterich, Illinois Zoning Regulations as contained within Title 10 of the Village Code of the Village of Dieterich, as follows, to wit:
- Section 10-2-2 of Title 10 of the Village Code of the Village of Dieterich, Illinois, is hereby amended to add the following definition:
“TEMPORARY ACCESSORY STRUCTURE OR FACILITY: An independent structure or enclosed facility that is purposely constructed for transport on highways or by rail from one location to another location such as a travel trailer, mobile home, cargo trailer, bus or railroad car – with or without wheels, tongue or supporting frame removed or other modification.”
- Section 10-1-3 of Title 10 of the Village Code of the Village of Dieterich, Illinois, is hereby amended to add the following subparagraph:
“(H) USE OF TEMPORARY ACCESSORY STRUCTURE OR FACILITY. No Temporary Accessory Structure or Facility shall be used or occupied for any residential, commercial, industrial, or institution use, including storage, except as permitted as follows:
(A) The Village Clerk may permit the use of such a Temporary Accessory Structure or Facility for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days in compliance with reasonable consideration of the general health, safety or general welfare relating to fire, explosion, flood or other health or safety threatening situations. Any such Temporary Accessory Structure of Facility so located for more than sixty (60) days shall require approval of the Board of Zoning Appeals and Planning for a defined time period and use.
(B) The Village Clerk may issue a permit for a Temporary Accessory Structure or Facility for office or storage use in conjunction with construction, demolition, or similar activity for a period not to exceed one (1) year. Such permit may be extended by six (6) month increments to the end of the project, but not beyond.”
- Petition to Rezone the following described real estate from R-4, Multiple Dwelling and Mobile Home District to Class R-1, Single-Family Residence District in accordance with Title 10 of the Village Code of the Village of Dieterich, Illinois:
Lot Six (6) in Block Four (4), in the Village of Dieterich, reference made to Plat Book 29, Page 1, in the Effingham County Recorder’s office, County of Effingham, and State of Illinois,
- Petition for Variance, 101 Zumbahlen Avenue, Dieterich, Illinois, requesting variance for East Front Yard Set Back on the property lying adjacent to Zumbahlen Avenue from the required 25 feet in a M-1, Light Industrial District down to 13.00 feet.
All persons interested shall be heard.
Dated: May 6, 2020
Tracy A. Willenborg